My head says work, but my heart says adventure. I mean this is my everyday battle. I know I have to make a living and contribute to the family, but if I had it my way...well I would be gone. The sense of adventure is just something I cannot get rid of. I love seeing new places and experiencing new things. More than most I am sure. I am constantly wanting to be on the go, and always have a running list of places to venture to. I am currently prepping for an amazing girls trip (stay tuned!) which means my mind is just spinning. My list continues to grow, which I am completely okay with. Now it is time to start crossing things off!
In the spirit of adventure, I am going to share some of my list with you here. As I said before, the list seems to be never ending/always changing, but I am okay with that. It makes those adventures even more fun if, and when, they are spontaneous. I just like to keep people on their toes!
So here is a piece of my list:
1. Italy - Now, some of you may know that I minored in Italian and studied abroad in college. Some of you may not, but the truth is I have been in love with Italy since I was a junior in high school when my dad took me there on a vacation. And yes, while I have been before, my husband has not. So really I want him to experience Italy. I want to see one of my favorite places in the world with him by my side.
2. The California Coast - Both Jon Luke and I would like to drive down the California coast. We have a few places in mind we would like to stop and see/stay but really we want to take our time on the open road and enjoy the journey.
3. Tulum, Mexico - There is one hotel in particular in Tulum I would love to stay. It is amazing and we all know I love the beach.
4. Bali - This would be a dream, but I am determined!
5. Bora Bora - I would love to spend an anniversary in Bora Bora. Almost relive our honeymoon if you will.
I really could keep going with my list but I am going to stop there. You never know, I may have some exciting trips in the works so be sure to follow our travels on social media with #GracefullyTayloredTravels. Or you can head to the 'Travel" page on the blog to see more!
Photos by Darian Kayce Photography