It is official everyone, I am one year older. This means another year wiser also right? I will go ahead and play that card! Well as I have mentioned lately, I am making a better effort to get to know you all and tell you about myself. In honor of another year today, I am going to share with you twenty six fun facts about me! Keep reading to see a little bit more about what I love and what I tend to indulge in on a daily basis!
So I tried to come up with things that you may not already know. I wanted to be real but light hearted as I share with you some random fun facts about me!
- I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas.
- Growing up I was a tennis player. (I even when to boarding school for two years to train.)
- I played tennis in college at Auburn University.
- I majored in Communication at Auburn because I wanted to work for ESPN in broadcasting.
- If I could move anywhere in the world (and not have to worry about funds) I would either go to New York or Italy.
- I minored in Italian and studied abroad in college.
- My favorite food is sushi, but I am also addicted to French fries. Seriously if they are sitting in front of me I cannot stop myself.
- I love all of the Harry Potter books and movies.
- I LOVE fall, even though I have never really lived anywhere where I've had true seasons.
- When it is hot outside my go-to Starbuck is a vanilla iced coffee. When it is cold, I love a vanilla latte.
- My work out of choice is Pure Barre, or going on a long run.
- Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday.
- I love country music, but will listen to almost anything.
- I love getting dressed up, but my go-to outfit is ripped jeans, comfy sneakers and a soft tee shirt.
- I am a HUGE fan of Broadway. Specifically Wicked. It is my absolute favorite and I could probably sing every word of the production.
- My favorite book is Redeeming Love. I have read it six times.
- I love to travel and am currently planning multiple trips.
- If I could be good at anything, I want to be a dancer. Like a contemporary dancer on So You Think You Can Dance.
- I hate scary movies, but I can watch Law and Order: Special Victms Unit ALL day.
- I love a good glass of white wine. If I can have a cheese board with it I am even happier.
- I LOVE the beach. I mean really love it. It is definitely my happy place.
- When in doubt, play me some Whitney Houston.
- I have a weird obsession with fireworks. I do not like to play with fire, but I could watch a firework show for hours.
- I really want to go sky diving one day, but when I start to plan the trip my palms get sweaty.
- If I could have anyone play me in a movie it would be Blake Lively.
- I dabble in painting, but I probably like my stuff more than anyone else.
Thank you so much for all of the sweet birthday wishes! This has been an exciting year and I have loved being able to share my life with you through the blog! I cannot wait to see what the next year holds!
Photos by Darian Kayce Photography