Well we are nearing the end of the gift guide season, but we cannot forget those handsome men in our lives right? Whether it be your husband, boyfriend, father or brother, they need a visit from Santa also. I have rounded up some ideas for those fellas in your life so it is not too late to get another gift under the tree! Happy shopping!
- Sunglasses - You can never go wrong with a great pair of shades. Jon Luke loves changing out his eye wear so the holidays are the perfect time to add to the collection!
- A New Coat or Jacket - I feel like a nice jacket is something that he will never buy for himself. Even if he knows he needs it, that is just not his go-to item because it is not always cold in Louisiana. I love snagging Jon Luke new outwear when I can so this might be the perfect time!
- Good Skin Care - My dad has used the Clinique brand for a long time and raves about it!
- A New Timepiece - Just like sunglasses, it is always fun to add the their watch collection! These Daniel Wellington watches are beautiful, yet simple and will be perfect for the guy in your life!
- Wireless Headphones - I got Jon Luke a pair for Christmas last year and he LOVES them. They are perfect for travel and their time in the gym!
- A Cocktail Book/Cookbook - We don't always make fun cocktails, but if we had a cool book to show us how I bet we would!
- A Hat - We have a couple of cold weather trips in our future so I am on the look out for good hats right now!
- Luggage - Again, we are on the go a lot and LOVE our Tumi set! Their new line is great and would make a great gift!
- Sneakers - Jon Luke loves sneakers as much as I love clothes. He has the Nike app on his phone where he can go find the new styles before the are released so I know I can't go wrong with a new pair of kicks!