I will be the first to say that on a regular basis, I prefer to live in my gym clothes. A good pair of leggings and sneakers...yes please. So with that being said, I have decided lately to actually up my gym game and really get my workout on. Not that I haven't been doing anything, but I have definitely been a little lazy as of late. So now, I have gotten back on track and am ready to hit the gym!
With all of that in mind, I have added a lot of workout stuff to my Christmas list and thought it would be a great idea to share some of those items with you. I completely believe the saying, "look good, feel good." and what better place to feel good about yourself than at the gym, right? So naturally, fitness fashion is important. But there are so many great ideas to wrap for the gym junkie in your life so I hope this helps!
- A good water bottle - There are so many great options out there right now, but I love my Swell bottle. I get so much use out of it and it keeps my water SO cold! It is so refreshing while I am sweating in the gym!
- Headphones - Last year I got Jon Luke a pair of wireless blue tooth headphones and he LOVES them. I decided I want a pair for myself! How nice would it be to not have a chord dangling while I run?!?
- Cool sneakers - I just bought this rose gold pair and I am obsessed. Not only do they look good, but they are comfortable also!
- Gear - A nice jacket, tank or leggings would be a win for me! These moto leggings from ALO Yoga are a favorite of mine!
- Fitness tracker - Again, there are so many options with these. The Fitbitis a popular choice as they are super comfortable AND super chic!
- Accessories - A good yoga mat, a gym bag, or a nice towel might be the perfect thing for your gym junkie!