I am really excited about Mother's Day because I love being able to celebrate my mom, as well as the other women in my life who are great mothers themselves. While I am not a mother myself, I know SO many inspiring women who are wonderful moms and I love them so much for that! I wanted to give some Mother's Day gift ideas, so I rounded up some of my favorites above, but am sharing other ideas here!
For the active moms:
- A new pair of tennis shoes. I love getting new running shoes and feel ready to conquer the world when I put them on!
- Headphones. A good pair of headphones are perfect for those active moms out there!
- Free classes! If you know your mom has been wanting to try something new, give her the opportunity! Try sending her to the local yoga studio or even your local Pure Barre!
For the fashionista:
- A new bag. Anything from a cute clutch to a new beach bag can be fun for mom. Help her accessorize by adding the perfect bag to her collection!
- A watch. Moms always want to be on time right? Give her that unforgettable timepiece that will look perfect on her wrist! Check out these new wood timepieces from Wood Watches by JORD to see some unique yet beautiful options!
- Statement pieces. A beautiful statement necklace or cuff could be the perfect option for mom!
For the homebody:
- A new scent. A candle or diffuser will make mom's day because now the house will remind her of you with it's new smell!
- Coffee mugs. I love cute coffee mugs, and being able to take the time to enjoy them. Find a mug with a cute saying on it that will always make mom think of you!
- Flowers. I mean, flowers are always a good idea, right?
For the memory keeper:
- Pictures. I am a HUGE fan of pictures so I LOVE to give my mom updated pictures of the two of us.
- A picture book. Any time we go on a trip, I immediately go to Artifact Uprising to begin creating a picture book once we get home. Try something different and make one for mom!